2022 New Zealand Finance Meeting
Hybrid from Auckland, New Zealand (NZDT)
8 & 9 December 2022
The Auckland Centre for Financial Research at the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law, Auckland University of Technology, hosts its 11th annual meeting on 8th & 9th December 2022. This year’s conference will take place in a blended hybrid format. The New Zealand Finance Meeting is a general finance conference, and we consider all papers related to finance topics.
Online Streams: Programme
On-Campus Streams: Programme
- Nicholas C. Barberis, Stephen and Camille Schramm Professor of Finance, Yale School of Management.
- Jonathan Brogaard, Professor of Finance, David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah.
There will be a special issue of the Global Finance Journal, to be edited by Alireza Tourani-Rad and Nhut (Nick) H. Nguyen, based on selected papers presented at the 2022 New Zealand Finance Meeting. Please, indicate your interest in submitting to the journal on your registration form. The GFJ submission fees will be waived for all participants. Further details will be sent on acceptance to the conference.
The deadline for paper submissions is 12th September 2022.
Authors will be notified of the outcome of their submission by 10th October 2022 and registration will open shortly thereafter.
Registration is open via Eventbrite from 10th October 2022 and closes for presenters on Friday 28th October. As this is a Hybrid Conference, there are two fee options:
|PhD Student Rate:||$ 50 NZD||PhD Student Rate:||$300 NZD|
Note: costs exclude GST and processing fees
Congratulations to the Paper Award Winners
- NZFM 2022 Best Paper Award (NZD 2,000) - Sponsored by the New Zealand Superannuation Fund
- NZFM 2022 Runner-up Award (NZD 1,000) - Sponsored by the New Zealand Superannuation Fund
- CFA ARX Asia Pacific Research Exchange Award (NZD 1,000) see submission guidelines.
- Global Finance Journal Award (USD 1,000)
- WRDS Best Empirical Finance Paper Award (USD 1,000)
- Nhut (Nick) H. Nguyen, Auckland University of Technology
- Alireza Tourani-Rad, Auckland University of Technology
With sincere thanks to our sponsors:
Registrations will open on 10th October 2022 and will close on 1st November 2022.
Any registrations after 1st November 2022 are not guaranteed a place in the programme.