Thursday 11th August 2016
Exchange Traded Funds
AUT University | City Campus | Sir Paul Reeves Building
12.00 pm – 5 pm
The Auckland Centre for Financial Research at the AUT Business School is hosting its fourth New Zealand Capital Market Symposium, with a focus on Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). The symposium will bring together prominent practitioners, academics, and policymakers to discuss issues related to ETFs.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers & link to PDF of presentation:
- Mr Aaron Jenkins – Head of NZX Funds Management, NZX Ltd
- Mr Brad Dunstan – Head of Portfolio Completion, NZ Superfund
- Mr Jonathan Morgan - Regional Director, STOXX Ltd.
- Prof. Ben Marshall – Massey University
- Prof. Bart Frijns – Auckland University of Technology
The event is supported by INFINZ.